Thursday, September 11, 2008

A Double

Here's a double play for you.
A scientist spent many years teaching common houseflies to act like chickens. He finally perfected the process and now each morning he is awakened "?? ??? ????? ????".
If someone had quadruplets, and they were all hungry at once, you'd know - "?? ??? ????? ????".
Maybe this one is so far out that even Regi can't get it. It's the same cliche twisted two different ways. By the way, I am getting closer to the end of my ideas. I hear the cheers.

4 comments:

Regi said...

I think I know it.

Regi said...

Well at least the first one. The second one just isn't coming.

LJL said...

Oh, boy, Regi just e-mailed the correct answer to the first part. She gets half the big prize.

Anonymous said...

seems like this one shoud be easy im just not gettin it! -brutus