Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Change Your Clocks

Just a quick note for everyone. Make sure you remember to set your clocks back on Wednesday night before you go to sleep unless you are planning on staying up until midnight to do it. We will be adding a leap second to the end of the year if you hadn't already heard. You will be getting to places too early if you don't heed the advice. This is quite possibly my last advice for you until 2009. I hope everyone had a great Christmas and want all of you to have a wonderful and blessed New Year.
Lowell

5 comments:

Dani said...

Lol..thanks

Beth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Beth said...

Didn't know that.lol

Thanks for letting us know ;-)

Regi said...

I will set my alarm clock to remind me.

Lavy Country said...

Man, wish you would have said something earlier - I was late to work!
Wayne