Friday, January 2, 2009

Bowling For Buzzards

I think "bowling for buzzards" was in Lion King, wasn't it? Danette, Jamie, my old sales associate friend, Judy and I went bowling on Thursday. No one did anything spectacular, except Dani, who rolled a 65 on the first game and then doubled her score on the second. Jamie won the second game with a 154 to my 150. Which brings us to the second part of the bowling theme.
On the way to work this morning Mom ran over two deer that had already been hit. One was still alive before the Dodge Ram got him. There was some damage to the truck. She must have gotten to the deer even before the buzzards knew about them.
Happy New Year to all three of my regular readers.

2 comments:

Regi said...

you forgot me...four and jay - five!

LJL said...

I thought you were 2 of the 3. lol