Tuesday, July 1, 2008

"Dad, stay in the car!"

BJ and Holley in the pool
Dad and Dudley after a long day of vacationing
Mary at the Garden Cafe
Yes, I went head first

"Dad, stay in the car"
Here are a few more pictures from Vacation 2008. One of the more memorable events of the trip was when BJ and I went golfing at our private resort course. We arrived at the course with me dressed in my flowers. He got out of the car, and when he saw a car approaching, he said, "Dad, stay in the car." I still think that was one of my best games of the week.
Next time I go off the bungee tower, it will be backwards. I don't like looking down 75 feet and diving head first. It was a very strange feeling.
Dudley was one worn out pup. Check out Regi's blog if you would like to see a video of Dudley swimming in the river to cool off.
I am trying to learn how to post pictures properly. Hopefully, these are OK.
That is all for now.

1 comment:

Regi said...

Pictures look fine. You guys look sooo goofy in that golf picture.