Tuesday, July 29, 2008

A Tale

Here's the latest in the contest. This one is a little different in that the answer is not from a saying. You'll figure it out, I'm sure.
In a little town not far away lived a very small kid named Jamie who had hair the color of a fire truck. His dad owned a 1957 Ford with a special seat on the front of the car. He only drove it in parades. Jamie was so excited when it came parade time because he got to ride in the special seat made just for him! Oh, come on, surely you have heard of the story of ?????? ???? ?????? ???.
Who is going to get the big prize this time? Only time will tell.

7 comments:

Dani said...

I must be stupid

Anonymous said...

I have no idea. lol -Holl

Regi said...

"Little hood riding Red" ??

LJL said...

We have a winner. The big prize goes to Butternut!!!

Anonymous said...

o wow. lol. how dorky! -brent

Regi said...

That's probably the only way I could figure it out. They have to be dorky otherwise they are over my head.

Anonymous said...

I never would've gotton that. -Holley