Thursday, August 7, 2008

On The Road

I will be on the road on the Collingsworth bus for the next few days. I have several more stories for the Cliche Contest lined up. They will begin again next week after I return. Check out www.thecollingsworthfamily.com to see the website and schedule of the Collingsworths.
It has been a busy summer here. Ally is leaving for Florida next Thursday to go to school. That will be the official opening of the empty nest. Mom has been busy trying to get the house sold in Dayton. It looked like it was finally done, and then the inspection went badly. Several things may need to be done to prepare it for sale, making it take a lot longer than expected. Summer vacation in Tennessee was a great break, but it seems like it is time for another! The trip to Florida doesn't seem like a vacation. But, everyone is pretty healthy, so there is a lot to be thankful for.

2 comments:

Regi said...

Have fun driving :o)

blondyluvzyou said...

The weekend was fun! I think I have finally recovered from all that sugar! HAHA! It took a while though! :) I hope you guys have a good trip to Florida! Don't miss Ally too much! I will just have to come entertain you and Aunt Rena! lol...
See you in October!
Courtney