Wednesday, November 5, 2008

When We Came Back...


Do I look really silly in this?



















Rena and I went to Shipshewana, Indiana, a couple of weeks ago to see the Parade of Pianos hosted by Dino. We were privileged to have Dani along with us. We had a super time and ate some great food. Dudley stayed at his puppysitters and when we came back he had a pumpkin costume on. Here he is with his costume and his OSU hoodie.
I think I will sit here in the sun a little.
Does this outfit make me look fat? Yep, I'm a Buckeye fan.
Got my hood up...bring on the snow.
I hope my friends don't ever see this.

4 comments:

Dani said...

Lol, what have you done to him!

Regi said...

good grief! poor granddog! he doesnt look real impressed that u took his pics!

Anonymous said...

hahaha those r the best ever...:) i may be home this weekend if i get a deer. ill come home saturday night and then go to waynes sunday to help him skin it out. would u be able to come too so u could bring most of it home? what im not bringin back i mean. email me! -brutus

Lavy Country said...

Oh, Dud - you look good in anything! Very cute!