Tuesday, November 27, 2007

G,G,S,P,R,G,D,A,D,L,R,J and D

Just a quick note about Saturday, Nov. 24. The Lavys had a mini-get-together at Grandpa Lavy's new room at the Brethren's Home. Grandpa had a full house as Grandma, Stephanie, Paul, Roy, Geneva, Danette, Allyson, Dudley, Lowell, Rena, Janet and Don all came to visit at once. It was really Stephanie's fault for all the commotion. She drove up from Florida to visit and wanted to see the rest of us. We did not get to see her ferocious cat, Boo, who travelled with her. It was neat to see Stephanie again. She reminds me a lot of her mother, who we lost several years ago. I could make Marilyn laugh easily, and Stephanie has a quick laugh, too.
When you get a chance, go see G and G. Next time we visit, we plan to meet BRUTUS!

2 comments:

Regi said...

Sorry I missed the party. I called Grandpa today and he was quite impressed with the food. He couldn't remember everything he ate today but assured me it was very yummy. He is so cute!

steffie said...

That means alot to me that you said I reminded you of my mom. I miss her. I kept looking at Aunt Geneva to remind me of mom some. It was comforting to me to be able to spend Thanksgiving with you all.