Sunday, November 4, 2007

Regi Insisted

Regi insisted that I begin a blog so here it is. It may be the most boring blog in history. We shall see how it goes. In the coming days I will relate to you some of my most prominent memories of my kids. If you are a Lavy Kid and there is something that is not allowed to be published "Speak now or forever hold your peace". 'Course, it probably wouldn't matter any way, it would probably still be published. Once again, if you are bored beyond belief here at LJLAVY.blogspot.com, BLAME Regi!

3 comments:

Regi said...

Hmm...as long as they are not too embarrassing then I suppose it is okay. This should be funny! I wasn't feeling so well yesterday and I totally forgot to call you last night..oops!

Regi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I look forward to your interesting stories. Please make sure to give the juicy details of your children growing up from YOUR perspective! Grin!